ఈ టానిక్ ను పుట్టిన బిడ్డ నుండి 5 సంవత్సరాల వయస్సు వరకు పిల్లలకు అన్నీ రకాల వ్యాధులను తగ్గించును. బిడ్డలు ఉండే ప్రతీ ఇంటిలో ఇది ఉండవలసిన దివ్య ఔషదమ్. డాక్టర్ చెప్పకుండా పిల్లలకు ఉపయోగించే ఆయుర్వేద ఔషదము.
- తుంగముస్తాలు(Cyperus Rotundus)
- పిప్పళ్ళు (Piper Longum)
- అతివిష(Aconitum Heterophyllum)
- కర్కాటశృంగి(Pistacia Integerrima)
- పిల్లలకు దంతాలు వచ్చినప్పుడు వచ్చే జ్వరం,విరేచనం,వాంతులు తగ్గును.
- చిన్న పిల్లలకు తరచుగా వచ్చే దగ్గు,జలుబును తగ్గించును.
- పాలు పడక వాంతులు కావడం
- పిల్లలకు కడుపు ఉబ్బరంగా ఉండటం
- పిల్లలకు అయ్యే నీళ్ళ విరేచనాలను తగ్గించును.
- దంతాలు ఆలస్యం అయ్యే వారికి వేగంగా దంతాలు వచ్చినట్లు చేయును.
- పిల్లలకు ఇమ్యూనిటిని పెంచును.
- పిల్లల ఎముకలు పెరుగుదలకు ఉపయోగపడును.
- Improves appetite, digestion and immunity
- Promotes proper nutrient absorption and growth
- Nagarmotha,mustak promotes appetite. It is also useful for skin diseases and diarrhoea. Its tuber acts as a diuretic that is it promotes expulsion of urine
- Kakrasringi has antibacterial, antimicrobial,antihelminthic properties
పుట్టిన పిల్లలు నుండి ఆరు నెలలు వరకు 10 చుక్కలు ఇవ్వాలి.తరువాత ఒక సంవత్సరం లోపు వారికి 1 ml ఇవ్వాలి. 2 నుండి 5 లోపు వారికి 5ml ఇవ్వాలి. రెండు పూటలు ఇవ్వాలి
- Balacaturbhadrika churna has an important place in pediatric practice in Ayurveda. Millennia of use of this formulation bears testimony to its safety when used for prolonged duration in children. This prompted us to initiate a long-term, acute oral toxicity evaluation of Balacaturbhadrika churna in rats. The study was carried out by administering Balacaturbhadrika churna orally once only in a dose up to 2000 mg/kg. For long-term toxicity, Balacaturbhadrika churna was administered in doses of 450 and 900 mg/kg orally for 45 consecutive days. The effects of the drug on ponderal changes, hematological, biochemical and histological parameters were noted. The acute toxicity experiment showed that the drug did not produce any signs and symptoms of toxicity (or mortality) up to the dose of 2000 mg/kg. Long-term toxicity results showed that, even at higher dose of 900 mg/kg, Balacaturbhadrika churna did not affect the parameters studied, to a significant extent. The doses employed for these toxicity studies were several times higher than normal clinical doses of Balacaturbhadrika churna, hence the observed changes will probably not become apparent at therapeutic dose level.
- Balachaturbhadra Churna offers a multitude of health benefits for which it has become so poapular prescription by Kaumarbhritya practioners of Ayurveda. It is a combination of four drugs Musta, Pippali, Ativisha and Karkatashringi. This combination was first mentioned in Chakradatta and has been in practice since a millennium. Many queries have been raised on the usage of Aconite species of drugs recently, thus doubting the safety and efficacy of Balachaturbhadra Churna. Very few works have been published on Balachaturbhadra Churna till now. The aim of the present study was to compile and review such available references from classics and research works published on Balachaturbhadra Churna. Total five studies are published on Balachaturbhadra Churna, which revalidated the impact of classical guidelines. The research papers revealed standards of Quality Control and pharmacological efficacy of the drug. All the experimental studies revealed that Balachaturbhadra Churna is having no toxic hazards at very higher Dose levels, proving it safe for therapeutic use. Though certain limitations were observed in these researches, the results can be considered as a lead for further well stratified clinical studies.
- Respiratory diseases are the most common teething troubles for which child is brought to pediatric consultation. Prevalence of respiratory illness in children are increasing due contributing factors like, instabilities in the environment due to modernization, pollution,disturbed immunity, altered food and life style. The study was done with the aim to review the various action on respiratory system of apoly-herbal Ayurveda compound drug Balchaturbhadra Choorna in children. Contents of Balchaturbhadra Choorna have been found to be effective against number of respiratory illness including respiratory infections, respiratory allergy, etc. by their anti-inflammatory, antitussive, expectorant and mast cell stabilizing activity. Toxicological analysis also proves the drug to be absolutely safe for use. Thus Balchaturbhadra Choorna can prove to be an effective drug both as a prophylactic and healing prescription for various respiratory illnesses among children.
- Standardization of the herbal formulation is a critical and essential issue to be considered in assuring the therapeutic efficacy and safety and to rationalize their use in the health care. It is crucial to assess the quality and purity standards of the drug. Balachaturbhadra (BCB) Churna is a reputed poly-herbal formulation of Ayurveda for pediatric disorders. It is prescribed for the treatment of respiratory disorders, fever, diarrhea, and vomiting of children. Objective: The present study is aimed at comparison of physico-chemical standards of Balachaturbhadra Churna prepared In-house by following standard operative procedures and three marketed brands of the same. Materials and Methods: The selected samples were subjected to pharmacognosy study, phytochemical characteristics, physiochemical screening, and high-performance thin layer chromatography (HPTLC) as per standard procedures. Results: It was observed that two market samples and standard are almost similar in their organoleptic and qualitative chemical analysis with the In-house preparation except for one sample. Again HPTLC of these formulations are not matching with each other, and it may be due to the raw material collection time, geographical variation, etc., which can be further investigated for its pharmacological activity.Conclusion: The data evolved from this study can be adopted for laying down the standards for the manufacturing of BCB churna